Marketing Communications Manager
Responsible for creating and driving field-centered marketing programs. Develop and manage tools to improve sales effectiveness. Drive continuous improvement in communications between our customers and Vesst. Manage customer marketing agendas and support their marketing strategies.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Working with clients to develop and execute a marketing plans.
- Develop and drive strategically focused growth.
- Aid in training of the users on web applications and Apps.
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
- Lead a client marketing strategies to drive awareness of their brand.
- Partner with creative teams.
- Work with Vesst on messaging and sales tools.
- Manage customer visits.
- Assist the with customer issues and needs ranging from sales pursuits, ad buying, trade shows and road shows. Includes making calls with key accounts as required.
- Continuously assess relevant markets and competition, performing market analysis as needed and participating in the development of strategic plans and growth strategies.
- Provide feedback to the business unit concerning sales/service/web strategies as well as identifying gaps and needs of the world area back into the organization.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing.
- Understanding of sales and marketing processes for websites and apps.
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Strong presentation skills are required.
- The ability to provide leadership and to work in a team environment.
Seeking a UI/UX designer. You will work and collaborate with Vesst on all projects. Vesst works with clients in multiple industries from service industries to retail consumer products companies. This a part-time/full-time remote position.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Have a solid knowledge of design and design principles
- Work according to stringent brand guidelines whilst providing refreshing design solutions
- Understand and deliver our internal design and research processes alongside your peers from inception through to final go-live
- Create stunning visuals that answer creative briefs within required timeframes
- Make sound, creative / design decisions
- Develop layouts/designs that support devised wireframes/templates
- Work collaboratively with the Vesst team and clients on a range of design tasks
- Confident in dealing with clients, attending meetings and at ease with pitching concepts and discussing your workings
- Ability to keep up to date with new trends/developments in design
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Educated with a relevant Design qualification
- Proven agency experience within a similar position
- Experience working with, adhering to and creating brand guidelines
- Experience in designing cutting-edge website creative, interfaces and/or digital campaigns (including banners / assets, animated creative, app creative, emails, proposals & presentations)
- Excellent understanding of Adobe Photoshop & After Effects.
- Knowledge of Illustrator and indesign advantageous.
- Experience of working with Adobe XD and / or Sketch beneficial, but not a prerequisite.
- Strong grasp of layout, typography, image and communication as a whole
- Organized and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of working with prototyping tools / software
- Experience in managing and prioritizing multiple projects/tasks
- Knowledge / understanding of CMS’ and their limitations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of Design, Design Research and User Experience