Seeking a UI/UX designer. You will work and collaborate with Vesst on all projects. Vesst works with clients in multiple industries from service industries to retail consumer products companies. This a part-time/full-time remote position.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Have a solid knowledge of design and design principles
- Work according to stringent brand guidelines whilst providing refreshing design solutions
- Understand and deliver our internal design and research processes alongside your peers from inception through to final go-live
- Create stunning visuals that answer creative briefs within required timeframes
- Make sound, creative / design decisions
- Develop layouts/designs that support devised wireframes/templates
- Work collaboratively with the Vesst team and clients on a range of design tasks
- Confident in dealing with clients, attending meetings and at ease with pitching concepts and discussing your workings
- Ability to keep up to date with new trends/developments in design
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Educated with a relevant Design qualification
- Proven agency experience within a similar position
- Experience working with, adhering to and creating brand guidelines
- Experience in designing cutting-edge website creative, interfaces and/or digital campaigns (including banners / assets, animated creative, app creative, emails, proposals & presentations)
- Excellent understanding of Adobe Photoshop & After Effects.
- Knowledge of Illustrator and indesign advantageous.
- Experience of working with Adobe XD and / or Sketch beneficial, but not a prerequisite.
- Strong grasp of layout, typography, image and communication as a whole
- Organized and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of working with prototyping tools / software
- Experience in managing and prioritizing multiple projects/tasks
- Knowledge / understanding of CMS’ and their limitations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of Design, Design Research and User Experience